GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS SERVICES
Recognizing the importance of incorporating public input into client projects, Hull offers in-house public relations and government affairs expertise. Our outreach strategists ensure that stakeholder voices are heard and answered honestly and clearly, fostering community support and building lasting relationships with public and private organizations.
Hull's public relations professionals have experience as former media and government officials. This allows us to train our clients to think and respond with the mind of a reporter. We excel at preparing clients for successful media interaction, developing targeted public relations campaigns, and facilitating outreach events such as focus groups and public meetings.
Our government and community relations services include:
- Evaluating demographic and socioeconomic data for economic impact studies
- Developing and managing project-specific websites and other informational materials
- Preparing talking points, draft speeches, multimedia presentations, and other materials for clients and project leaders to use in meetings and interviews
- Coordinating and facilitating focus groups, public hearings, community advisory committees, and press conferences
- Managing community mailing lists, contact databases, and outreach networks
- Targeted outreach to environmental justice communities and other specialized stakeholder groups
- Public relations and outreach activities
- Government relations and lobbying
- Media relations
- Crisis communications