BROWNFIELDS PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Hull has more than 25 years of experience in brownfields redevelopment and transforming undervalued properties into viable assets. We've worked on hundreds of brownfields properties across the United States, including everything from vacant and abandoned corner lot service stations to 1,100-acre former industrial facilities.
We leverage our expertise in remediation, constraint engineering, and energy to increase the return on redevelopment investments. The result is restoration of tax revenues, reduced contamination, increased property value, preservation of green space, and additional real estate development opportunities for the entire community.
We've built our strong project development and asset management reputation by helping our clients evaluate and mitigate risk and even taking on some of this risk ourselves through equity investments and alternate contract strategies. At Hull, we take this commitment seriously and look to build long-lasting partnerships with the businesses and in the communities in which we work. In fact, we believe so strongly in this commitment to excellence that we've taken an ownership interest in a number of brownfield redevelopments and even built Hull offices on brownfields that we've revitalized.
Hull is always looking for new project development opportunities. Please contact us for more information. Examples of our brownfields project development and asset management work include:
- DELPHI HOME AVENUE / WRIGHT BROTHERS REDEVELOPMENT | Site Remediation and Development | Dayton, OH
- HOLLYWOOD CASINO COLUMBUS | Site Remediation and Development | Columbus, OH
- ERIE STREET REDEVELOPMENT | Site Remediation and Development | Toledo, OH
- BEDFORD SOLAR ENERGY | Site Remediation, Development and Solar Project | Bedford, OH
- HOLLYWOOD CASINO TOLEDO | Site Remediation and Development | Toledo, OH
- CUYAHOGA VALLEY INDUSTRIAL CENTER | Site Remediation and Development | Cleveland, OH
- FORMER PLABELL RUBBER PRODUCTS | Site Remediation and Development | Toledo, OH