At Hull, we understand your need for expert oversight, strict regulatory compliance and personal integrity.
We are familiar with the vast array and ever changing local, state and federal regulatory approvals that may be required for stormwater management, sediment and erosion control, spill prevention, or impacts to surface water and ecological resources. We can quickly and accurately assess potential impacts to ecological resources on site and then identify avoidance or permitting strategies to meet the project objectives. In addition, we can conduct customized facility inspections to facilitate compliance with applicable regulations. These on-site inspections can look at all media, including air, water, soil, sediment, waste and process chemicals. Data management and presentation is another critical element of this function and we are able to provide comprehensive inspections completed and reported in real time. The use of GIS and drone technology is integral to these activities and many others here at Hull.
Cleveland Hopkins Airport – Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
Hirzel Canning Company – Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
Luckey + Northwood, OH
Petroleum Refiner – Remediation MACT Project
- 404 Individual Permitting and §401 Water Quality Certification
- 404 Nationwide Permitting and Pre-Construction Notification
- State surface water permits (includes Ohio Isolated Wetland Permits)
- Preparation of Categorical Exclusions, Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting, sampling and reporting
- Air quality permitting for remediation systems
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) corrective action plans
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) compliance for hazardous materials held in storage
- Ecological risk assessments for Act 32