To achieve regulated environmental clean-ups, support property transactions, and help our clients engage in redevelopment activities, Hull offers a comprehensive group of integrated assessment and remediation services.
We leverage our experience in site investigation, remedial design, operations and maintenance, environmental monitoring, risk evaluation, regulatory compliance and brownfields redevelopment to restore undervalued assets and revitalize communities.
We have performed hundreds of hydrogeological investigations assessing soil, groundwater and soil vapor at active and inactive industrial sites, chemical facilities, refineries, services stations, oil and gas well pads, and pipelines. We use state of the art technology to conduct intrusive investigations of groundwater and soil vapor, LNAPL (Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid), DNAPL (Dense Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid), soil vapor, groundwater plumes, and use advanced data processing tools to manage, model, analyze and present data. Geophysical methods may also be used to supplement or direct other intrusive sampling methods.
Eramet Marietta – Site Remediation and Development
Former Keil Chemical – Risk-Based Remedy Selection, Design and Implementation
Plabell Rubber Company Property Cleanup
Yorkville Steel Mill Close Out
Jefferson County, OH
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil, groundwater, sediment and surface water remediation
- Remedial investigations and feasibility studies
- Assessment and remediation of sites contaminated with petroleum & hazardous chemicals
- Storage tank monitoring, closure and removal in accordance with BUSTR and other regulatory programs
- Human health and ecological risk assessments
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) corrective action
- Remediation system performance monitoring
- Landfill monitoring and corrective actions
- Emergency response