Hull supports numerous water resource activities in this increasingly important area of public need and stays abreast of rapidly changing requirements and regulations.
Our engineers, scientists and hydrogeologists have collective experience in helping clients define water needs, evaluate and manage water assets, protect water quality, perform hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, and plan and design water systems for groundwater and surface water impoundments and reservoirs.
We have close working relationships with the regulatory agencies enabling us to anticipate and interpret the implications of new and existing regulations to provide economically feasible solutions to compliance.
Brightwood Lake Dam Assessment
Lake County, OH
Oil & Gas Flow-back & Produced Water Treatment
Eastern United States
Water Resources Engineering – Shale & Gas Industry
OH, PA & WV
Lake and Wetland Raw Water Supply Study
Upper Sandusky Reservoir – Water Supply Reservoir Expansion
Upper Sandusky, OH
- Master Planning and Feasibility Studies for Water Source Management
- Surface Water Quality Investigations and Management
- Groundwater Investigations and Management
- Stormwater Management Facilities
- Sustainable Design, Planning and Analysis (Green Infrastructure)
- Floodplain Management/Hydraulic Modeling
- Reservoir and Impoundment Design
- Permitting and Compliance Assistance
- Public Involvement